Here’s another beautiful wedding in Sleepy Ridge’s Sunset room. Congratulations to the happy couple, Amberly and Ritch! Enjoy these gorgeous photos by Camilla Binks Photography.
Posted in Spring Weddings, Summer Weddings, Sunset Room Tagged autumn wedding, Fall Weddings,Spring Wedding, Summer Wedding, Suset Room, Utah Wedding, utah weddings, weddings Orem
After a successful and busy Holiday Party and Winter Wedding season, we’re excited to be moving into the spring season again! Not only are we hungry for the warmer weather, but we’re looking forward to the exciting trends and styles we see each spring.
Speaking of trends, every Friday, we’ll take a look at what’s trending with wedding flowers. On Flower Fridays, we’ll take a peek in to Nannette’s Floral and decor workshop, where imaginations are brought to life by colorful ideas, themes and the talent of our preferred florist, Nannette York.
FLOWER FRIDAY: A peek into Nannette’s Floral & Decor Workshop
(hy-DRAN-juh): Small flat, four-petaled florets that occur in dense, large rounded clusters at stem ends.
- White, green, blue, dark pink/purple
- A classic Wedding flower choice, hydrangeas bring elegance and sophistication to arrangements. Hydrangeas are used in larger arrangements because of their size, most commonly bouquets and centerpieces.
- Hydrangeas are considered in season in mid-spring to late summer, making it the perfect wedding season flower.
- The pink hydrangea has risen in popularity especially in Asia. Pink hydrangeas can have different meanings, but generally they mean, “You are the beat of my heart”.
- Hydrangeas contain trace amounts of cyanide and can be poisonous if ingested. (In large quantities)